So my goal for 2011 (I’m writing this entry on 2/19/11) is to break 4 hrs in a marathon. I’ve now completed two marathons (Chicago & Phoenix) and have yet to break 4 hrs. I have a list of excuses of why I didn’t, but I’ll save the sad story for another time.
Except for a half marathon in Seattle last year… I’ve been out of running since Phoenix in early 2009.
So here it goes….
GOAL: To run a sub 4 hr marathon.
1. Learn how to ride a motorcycle – April 2008
2. Go on a really long motorcycle road trip – May 2008 Read
3. Live in Argentina for a month – June 2008 Read
4. Run a marathon – October 2007 Read
5. Rebuild a hotrod – In progress (1930 Model A Ford Tudor)
6. Hike the Arches, Zion, Escalante and Bryce National Parks
7. Buy a ridiculously expensive camera and learn how to use it
Make a child laugh – A laugh that comes from the tips of her toes; a laugh so sincere it can’t help but make your day and force you to laugh along. (Thanks Roach!) **Update – I have a beautiful little daughter and make her laugh every single day by dancing, squealing funny noises and tickling her. I can honestly say that I’ve made her toes laugh. 🙂
9. Learn to play the harmonica
11. Drive to Alaska (Thanks Lindsay!)
13. Stand in two continents at the same time (Thanks Sydney!)
14. Go skydiving – Fall 2004
15. Go WWOOFING
Have a suggestion? Write it in the comments below and I’ll add it to the list!